I was just wondering what I would put on a bucket list, just things I’d like to do in this life. Going to try to give that some thought here. So not in any kind old order or priority:
1. Buy a home.
2. Learn adobe indesign
3. Learn adobe illustrator
4. Learn Photoshop
5. Get my book published
6. Finish my pig animation in Scratch
7. Have my own successful business
8. Have my own art studio
9. Have a great graphic artist resume
10. Have an awesome portfolio
11. Be able to take really good care of my old horse.
12. Go to Texas at least once
13. Buy a new sofa
14. Learn to play the mandolin
15. Quit biting my fingernails
16. Live on the prairie
17. Have my funeral paid for so my kids don’t have to worry about it
18. Be a size medium
19. Be a ‘woman of independent means
20. Drive a cool old truck
That’s all I can think of.
There are some things that, if ‘d had a bucket list before, would have been on it.:
👍 Marry a good cowboy
👍 Have my own horse
👍 Learn to rope
👍 Have a farrier friend
👍 Ride a horse almost everyday
👍 Meet Ray Hunt
👍 Know what kind of grass is what
👍 have dogs and cats for friends
👍 have good kids
👍 have a piano
👍 go to University
👍 learn to speak a foreign language
👍 live close to nature
👍learn how to organize
👍 work in a library
👍 have lots of good books in my own little library
Never thought about having a blog but that’s been fun too.
I guess there are things I’d like to be too: happy, wise, creative, kind, attractive and maybe worth listening to but those will have to be an ongoing process.
I wonder what’s on your bucket list, my blog friends.